An optical distribution frame (ODF) is a frame used to provide cable interconnections between communication facilities, which can integrate fiber splicing, fiber termination, fiber optic adapters & connectors and cable connections together in a single unit. It can also work as a protective device to protect fiber optic connections from damage.
1. The Standard size ODF patch panel is 19”, which can be installed in the distribution cabinet or as wall mount.
2. The structural parts are well-crafted, and the fiber distribution tray is made of flame retardant plastic material, which is light, flexible and durable.
3. The ODF box drawer-type structure can be withdrawn when the operation is completed. In the rear of the chassis with a cable entry hole and the rear fixing module to secured in coming fiber cables from back side.
4. The structure of fiber distribution trays is upper and lower layers. The pigtails and adapters is easily connected and operated.
5. Applicable to FC, SC, LC, ST four adapters.
6. Applicable to ribbon, bundle, non-strip fiber cables.
Metal FTB02- 48cores
Metal FTB02- 24cores
Metal FTB02- 12cores
Metal FTB01- 8cores
Andina Link Expo 2022 in Cartagena
Performance of Different Ceramic-V Grooves Under Climate Testing
V-groove materials and V-groove distinguish of mainstream connectors in Brazilian market
How to select a field assembly connector in Brazil Market
DEEPBLUE GOT LEVEL A IN QUALITY CERTIFICATION
Temperature Cycle Test of Field Assembly Connector FAC-SC/UPC-01
5G will spark re-invention in a defining year for telecoms
First fiber optic cable between Brazil and Europe
Temperature Cycle Test of Field Assembly Connector FAC-SC/APC-03